I Fell from standing and hit back of head on

I Fell from standing and hit back of head on the edge of a log (very hard) slowly getting these symptoms since it happened (21st September)
Headaches (doesn’t go away with painkillers)
Vision problem
Cloudy, blurry vision
Feeling like fainting
Blood nose
Random sick feeling
Muscle spasms
Loss in interests
Unable to concentrate
Dizziness
Head hurts when coughing
Loss of balance when walking
Memory problems
Ringing in ears
Weird feeling in the head pressure
Cold and cough
Loss of appetite
Occasional pins and needles
Mon, 29 Oct 2018

I am 66 yrs old. I fell last week off a step stool. I fell about 4 feet. I hit on my back. I was on meds. I did not miss the step. It was like I thought I was on the floor. I just stepped backwards. I have put ice here and there on my tail none area. The pain increases on a daily basis. What I have Google it appears it is my tailbone. Im on Narco already for other problems. I bought a pillow yestersday. It is oval with the center cut out. I can t hardly stand sitting on it. No pain standing, or driving. Can t stand sitting or bending forward while sitting down. Help!

My (60 year old) husband fell off a ladder yesterday. He was about 15 to 17 feet off the ground and fell flat on his back. Amazingly, he did not hit his head. He doesn t seem to have broken bones, he can walk (with pain in the lower region of his back) and he can take deep breaths without pain. He has been urinating but has not yet had a bowel movement. His stomach is a bit distended. Should we be concerned?

Hello I fell down a set of stairs Saturday night. my back and behind are very sore but I can still walk and sit. I did hit my head on a hall tree at the end of the stairs. I have two little knots on the back of my head that are sore but not to bad. Should I make an appointment to see my doctor or do you think it will just take a few days to feel better?