I AM SUFFERING FROM PREMATURE EJACULATION

I AM 50 YEARS OLD ,SUFFERING WITH PREMATURE EJACULATION , WANT HERBAL OR AYURVEDA TREATMENTS OR MILK AND HONEY TREATMENTS
Mon, 9 Apr 2012
Drug/Medication ,   ,   ,  
consult your nearest psychiatrist. he will teach you the squeeze technique explained by master johnson. practice it. you may improve . Otherwise after evaluation he may prescribe drug accordingly. currently in psychotropics Dapoxetine is one drug claimed to improve Premature ejaculation. however you should consult Psychiatrist before starting the drug.
anil's  Response
In most cases, the partners may not climax together, they are not satisfied and the ejaculation is termed “Premature”. However, Premature Ejaculation may be caused by a variety of Psychological and Social reasons. It is seen that it occurs frequently when the man is under Mental Stress or Anxiety. Anxiety may be due to the Fear of Non-performance, The Fear of being discovered (as during premarital or extramarital sex in our society) or Anxiety related to contraction of Sexually Transmitted Diseases or an Unwanted Pregnancy.
Though men of all ages may experience the condition,it is more common in Adolescents, Young Adults and Inexperienced men. However, it is also true that almost all men experience it at some point in their lives. It is diagnosed by a complete Examination,
In Ayurveda, the clinical condition is described under Shukraghata Vata, which restrains and impels different mental activities, is responsible for the functional state of mind. Shukra, the finest tissue element in the body has the functions of Dhairya (Courage), Cyavana (Ejaculation) and Preeti (Pleasure). The activities of components of Vata can be analyzed in Physiological and Pathological states of Psychosexual behaviour.
Based on the Detailed Diagnosis an Individual Specific Treatment Schedule is checked out .
Specially prepared & Researched Internal medicines which have Vrishya (Spermiotropic), Balya (Strengthening), Vatahara (Alleviates Vata), Medhya (Psychotropic) and Shukra Stambhaka (Effective control of Ejaculation) Properties are given to improve and rejuvenate the Vascular and Neuro Muscular Activity.
We give the Best Treatments for“Premature Ejaculation” with High Success Rates .
The effectiveness of the product will depend on the individual user. Every person’s body and genetic make up is different and so are their situations.Keep in mind that it takes a couple of months (usually between 2-4) to really reach a state of recovery. You will still need to pace yourself but we can help you with that too so that when you are ready to engage in sex again, you will be better equipped so you won’t become exhausted again.
For Further Queries Plz Visit www.ayurvedahimachal.com & consult with doctor
Or Click on the link given below          
http://www.ayurvedahimachal.com/index.php?page=free_consultation

Thanks & Kind Regards
Team Of Ayurvedahimachal.com

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Hi.. You may try Johnsons technique.. It is a technique that is practised for treating premature ejaculation.. This has proved to give good results.. It technique is of two types - start and stop method or squeeze technique..  All the best..

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
I do not think herbal or ayurvedic or other methods will work to solve your problem.
It may work if you have got some psychological problem.
At this age if there is low level of testosterone causing this problem or if you have got diabetes this problem may occur.
Go for blood sugar test and you may take tab. viagra after consulting your doctor.
Ok and bye.