Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online


I AM SUFERRING FROM GENITAL WARTS & I dont know what is the best treatment, I AM also suffering from my be herpes , i am not suffering from HIV. Can you help me
Asked On : Sun, 2 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  276
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
You need to see a doctor first..i guess you can also consult the live std counselor on Positivemate,,com .he's really patient and knowledgeable, and can solve almost those questions regarding genital warts, herpes, hpv
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
  User's Response
See a dermatologist , asap. This is a viral infection so medicaition has to be taken. And i m sure you must have googled it by now , and you are aware that its transmitted sexually, so u need to abstain from sex.
Answered: Mon, 3 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor