Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online


I AM SUFERRING FROM GENITAL WARTS & I dont know what is the best treatment, I AM also suffering from my be herpes, i am not suffering from HIV. Can you help me
Asked On : Sun, 19 Dec 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  373
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
genital warts and herpes are two different thing.Its better that you get your thing tested by a qualified dermatologist .Warts can either treated by imiqumode cream,lasers or electrocoutry. Both warts & herpes can be treated by specific medicines.You can get a blood test done for HIV too.
Answered: Tue, 21 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurang Krishna's  Response
treatment of genital warts depends on the extent of lesions and response to previous treatment, the varius options are radifrequency ablation, chemical cautery, podowart, imiquimod, Mw vaccine etc. You must consult a qualified dermatologist for further advise. for herpes again, treatment is based on the frequency and severity of lesions. discuss the option of acyclovir with your dermatologist.
stay away from quacks.
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Sasi kala's  Response
for genital warts and for herpes there are best medicines are available in homeopathy so you can consult a homeo physician
Answered: Tue, 21 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor