Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Hypothyroid, PCOD, on birth control, taken homeopathic, ayurvedic treatment, taking m2tone, hyponidd ,weight loss, trying to conceive

I am suffering for Hypothyroid from 13 yrs from last 10 yrs I had pcod problem my age is 32 yrs now. It is been 10 yrs since I got periods on my own, every time I have take the birth control pill to get my period. I got married in 2008.i tried Homeopathy and ayurvedic there was no results at all. After marriage we were not ready for baby. So I used birth control pills.One of my friend told me to take m2tone and hyponidd. I Started taking this medicine from past one and half month I saw slight weight loss in my body.I long I should take this medicine and how to take this medicine for better results. Please suggest me how to get rid of this hypothyroid and pcod permanently. We are planning for baby. Regards, Annu
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  623
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
hypothyroid is one of the endocrine metabolic disorder in which the function of the LIVER , THYROID GLAND AND THE UTERUS is weak for which the symptoms develop like in your case ,you can try UNANI
treatment where the thyroid starts its function normally after 6 months of treatment.

Answered: Thu, 31 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rajinder Singh's  Response
Dear Annu,
As per your narration you are having Hypothyroidism from last 13 years now, that means it got diagnosed 13 years back when you might be of 19years of age. talking a little about hypothyroidism, i would say that according to Homoeopathy we genrally found some kind of prolonged stress or pressure situations which are behind such disorders. In your case PCOD came as an addition to the existing problem. My suggestions for you are:
1. Consult an Endocrinologist
2. Consult a Homoeopathic Physician for your detailed Case Taking, and then you may find solution to your problems.
3. Never start or stop any medicine specially related to your Vital functions without consulting a Doctor. Birth Control pills influences the hormonal system so consult a Gynaecologist.
4. You might be on medication by your doctor for Hypothyroidism, so you are suppose to have follow-up every three months atleast.
5. Stress or pessimism always effects the body so refrain yourself from such stimulus and add a regimen of physical activity/ exercise daily for atleast 45min-60min.

Answered: Wed, 30 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor