Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Hypospodias and sex..

27 year old male and i had a condition by birth called hypospodias. that is the urinary tract in penis shorter and did not open at the tip of penis. during birth they covered the rest of the tract by skin grafting. this make me selfconscious and triggers negative feelings..causing a less hard erection sometimes. if there is some way of removing this pain, it would be a great gift to me sir something that makes me feel normal
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  432
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
There are many anxieties regarding first sexual encounter. This is the same. If you are having pain, then i would suggest you to consult a Urologist as he deals it with this speciality.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You should consult a Urologist in person for examination and after that if there is any issue, it shall be treated accordingly.

Answered: Mon, 11 Jan 2010
  User's Response

This is mainly due to anxiety and there wont be any problem.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor