Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Hypertension, high sugar level, thyroid and cholesterol after gall bladder surgery. How can I improve?

i had sudden gall bladder removal surgery 2 years back after suffering from it for a month and having jaundice . I had to go for surgery with good faith and thought trouble might be over. But i think unusual real troubles started afterwards . i suddenly developed hyper tension , higher sugar , thyroid and higher cholesterol . I am 29 years old and i did not have these troubles and i was completely healthy before gall bladder removal. i have asked numerous doctors and no one have any clue. they said you need to be treated for metabolic syndrome . Any Doctor in forum can comment that would be great. I think if i get on thyroid treatment all these other symptoms might go away. I was on statin and i had terrible side effects. After having bad experience i had started natural remedies like no sugar diet/less salt , omega 3 acids, olive oil, oats , flex seeds, an hour of gym . after doing all these although my blood pressure is 130/86 and not coming down. I am going for further checkup and i dont have any hopes after not having any results. Any one know how i can improve on this I am taking all steps but no results so really hart broken.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychologist 's  Response
Hello & welcome to HCM,
I had gone through the case, I want to know your family history of diabetes, hypertension , thyroid problem. Do you have any symptoms and sign of these problem right now like headache , obesity, rising of blood sugar etc. I will advice you to do pranayam( ANULOM-BELOM) exercise for 15 minute daily for 1 week and then major your blood pressure, definitely your problem will resolve. If not then you have to consult the doctor for hypertension, who can advice you medicine, correct diet pattern and more exercise for it. Hope so your problem will resolve.

Thanks & Regards

Dr Soni Verma

Homoeopathic Physician & Life style counselor.
Answered: Sat, 23 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor