Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Hypertension, bad chronic back, neck pain, bad nerve damage from surgery depression. Need a medical letter ?

i need a letter stating ill be outta work for atleast 12 mths. dont have insurance its for child suport i need one for ssi too but every doc office i call says they cant tell me if they can or not il pay to get visit but only if papers wrote i dont have insurance i have hypertension bad cronic back n neck pain titanium tibia bad nerve damage from surgery depression anxiety?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

It is NOT possible to get a letter like that.
Your symptoms do NOT dictate such a need.
It is ethically and legally wrong on the part of a doctor to give one like that / The person will lose his licence to practice! / Need for prolonged absence is generally referred to a board of doctors - and authorised after extensive investigations and several opinions by separate specialists...

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 4 Mar 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor