Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Hypertension. Taking allopathic medicine, not effective. What kind of treatment is effective in homeopathy?

I m having hypertension(160/100) for last one and half yrs.I m now 28 yrs old,life is a bit tensed becoz i m jobless till now.After doing my ecg and echocardiography there is no anomaly found except mild pulmonary hypertension(=40mm hg).sir i hv taken lots of allopathic medicine bt nothing worked effectively.Now my main symtoms are back side headache,confusion in mind, dizziness,tiredness,lethargic,vertigo and at times breathlessness.what kind of homoepathic medicine could relive me from hypertension.plz reply me as soon as possible.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic forum!

thanks for the query! Hypertension has various causes which include the ones you have mentioned like

the stress in your life, to control it you can have Beepee aid drops or tablets, but to get complete relief

from your stress and your Hypertension you need to go to a good homoeopathic physician who will

take up your case in detail, the details you have given are not sufficient to cure you, so if you can

please go to a homoeopath, if not you can contact me through email for a wholistic cure my email

id :

wishing you good health
Answered: Thu, 2 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor