Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Hyperopia, wear power glasses. Ayurvedic treatmetn for permanent cure?

Respected sir/ madam, Here i put my problem to have a treatment for my eye problem. I have hyperopia and for last fifteen years i wearing power glasses. in initial stage i have just 0.8 like power but now in both eyes i touch 5.8. i like to know various treatment ways in ayurvedic to cure the problem permenently. thank you for your time regards balaji
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  196
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having hypermetropia. The treatment options are spectacles, contact lenses and refractive surgery. I dont know about ayurvedic treatment for permanent cure.
Permanent cure can be obtained from refractive surgery. The most commonly performed refractive surgery is LASIK. Please do consult your eye doctor preferably Refractive surgeon for examination and treatment.
Thank you
Answered: Mon, 19 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor