Hyperhidrosis. Treatment?

respected sir/madam, i am suffering from hyperhidrosis(excessive sweating on palms and feet ).i want to consult a doctor on the possible solutions available to cure this ailment.can u pls refer me a good and appropriate doctor for this so that i can fix an appointment at the earliest
Thu, 24 May 2012
Hi..dear malina...,
Thanks for choosing HCM...,
Excessive sweating is called HYPERHYDROSIS..,
It is due to genetic., hyperactivity of Hormones..,
Pituitary gland malfunction.,Adrenal gland hyperplasia..,
So evaluate it..,
1) ALDRY lotion on affected part...Curatio company....gives good result..,
2) For permenant solution....go for IONTOPHORESIS..,
It is galvanic current that stimulate and narrowing the sweatpores...,
So consult good Dermatologist and follow this treatment successively...,
3) Last resort is SYMPATHECTOMY....Cutting of conserned nerve fibres ...,
thanQ