Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Hypergonadism Is it curable?

Hi Dr, its evening here in Nigeria, How are you doing? Please my brother have a problem diagnosed to be HYPERGONADISM... He is married now and unable to impregnate his wife. Pls what is the solution? Is it curable? How?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  224
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

IT is not cureablebut definitely he should not lose hope for pregnancy this soon.
Meet an endocrinologist for hormonal replacements. It is a complicated disease and it should be seen only by a good endocrinologist, also let them receive counseling from a fertility clinic doctor

Have a healthy life
Answered: Sat, 10 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor