Elevated levels of TSH
indicates the inability of thyroid
gland to produce adequate amount of Thyroid hormones.
The medicine Eltroxin
helps in maintaining the levels of thyroid hormones.
So, please take them as advised.
Symptomatic relief from ankle pain can be obtained with analgesic
and anti inflammatory agents.
To tackle the problem of gaining weight, a low calorie low fat diet should be followed along with regular exercise & intake of medications.
1. Avoid eating white breads, rice and pasta. They have high calories and increases the blood sugar level.
2. It is better to have complex carbohydrates such as whole wheat bread, oatmeal and brown rice.
3. Consume low fat versions of milk and cheese and avoid oily foods.
4. Have a diet rich in low calorie protein foods such as egg whites, skinless chicken, fish, etc.
5. It is better to avoid soft drinks and fruit juices which are rich in calories.
Instead, drink large amount of water (about 6 to 8 glasses) throughout the day.
6. Dietary fiber
such as whole grains, vegetables, fruits, and nuts can also be included in the diet.
Wishing you a Good Health.
Thanks & take care.