Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Husband not interested in sex, has to be compelled, want to know medicines to increase interest. Which medicines can I give?

I have a personal problem its been 1 year since I got married and I found my husband has no interest in sex life and he shows no interest from before I tried alot to get him the interest and with force he comes to me but I want some help to this problem and if there is any capsules for him to get moods to solve this problem
Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Swathi,
I understand your problem. While there is no medication, I suggest you see a psychotherapists and a psychiatrist. It is possible that he is not able to communicate freely with you and you should urge him to speak his heart out with someone. A psychotherapist will help put things in the right perspective. There is no other way to address this problem.
Hope this helps
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor