Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Husband not interested in having physical relationship. Gets angry on hearing this topic. Is there any solution?

I am married for 3 years.My husband does not have any interest on sex.Iam 27 years old and my husband is 30.we did not have sexual relationship after the six months of our marriage..He isgetting angry if he hears any topic related with physical relationship.Is it normal or is there a way to find a solution for this
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
hello dear
married life means to have sexual physical relation ship. your husband may be having problems like physical, menatal, social etc. hence its better to speak each other about this. if possible solve the problem in house between four walls. if there are problem related to health, then first consult SEX and MARRIAGE counceller. he /she in turn will give you proper direction to solve this problem.
hope my advice is helpful to you
take care and wish you a very happy married life
Answered: Mon, 9 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shanthi.E's  Response

This is definitely not normal. Please speak to him about this.

There may be a problem that he is suffering from or he is just too anxious to have a sexual relation with you.

You both need to speak about this to each other. You may seek a psychologist or Psychiatrist help in this. A series of sexual counseling sessions will help both of you and help you lead a normal sexual life.

Hope I have been of help to you.

All the best.

Answered: Wed, 27 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor