Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Husband having low sperm count, testosterone, high PH. Is this symptom of STD?

My husband s semen test came out to be very low,with low motility .His ph level was high 9. His testosterone is also very low 11. We are trying to get pregnant. All of my test came back very good. What does this mean? does high ph level means that he has an STD? Is this infection? How is this treated. If it is not STD how do we lower it? If it is not an STD, how do we lower it.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  171
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexual Diseases Specialist 's  Response
There are other reason for low sprem count.You please get LH..FSH.TSH.S prolactin.S testosteron ,s prolactin lipid profile.BSF and scortal ultrasound done.Tell me about smoking.drinking habit excercise. routine .any other medical illness recent or chronic any medicatio..Please also tell about his profession.
Answered: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor