Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Husband gets very irritates on an small issue

hello , my husband gets very irritates on an small issue. he is also not ready for the second child. he has stopped touching me since our 1 child is born.can u help me out. people have doubts on our relationship.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
try to talk calmly may be he frusted due to any reason so try to ur husband reason and solve it
Answered: Wed, 12 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Vinod Bhojane's  Response
my opinion is just try to listen him quitly;and keep controll on urself u may not comfortable with him but show him as if ur most realy on him will take some time but ur problem will solve easily.
Answered: Wed, 12 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Usually after child birth wife gives more focus to child and unknowingly husband is ignored. In many cases after child birth you put on lots of weight, your beauty lost its appeal, your body changes shape, this can affect relationship in many cases. Another important reason could stress at workplace or in family. Try to talk to him, make him please by good food, start taking interest in his work, and give him time. Maintain your self well and when everything goes well then only talk about 2nd child.
Answered: Wed, 12 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor