Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Husband addicted to masturbation, doesn't quit after many tries or counselling. What do you advise ?

Iam a 33 year old lady married to a 35 year old man since 1.5 years.My husband prefers masturbation to porn over sex with me.This has been going on from honeymoon and the frequency of sex has fallen to once/month or even less.However he continues to masturbate every other day.Repeated confrontations n arguments n even counselling hasn t helped.I feel he is addicted and is in denial.He refuses to change or see anything wrong.He blames it on various unrelated issues(perhaps excuses).What do you advise?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
nothing wrong in masturbation. in future -- u need intercourse atleast to have a kid. if not u can take the ejaculated semen and pour into ur vagina. increase foreplay,hugging and kissing and u can attain orgasm. females are multi-orgasmic. u can achieve orgasm in many other ways --not just by intercourse.
u can go for few sexual counseling sessions.
Answered: Tue, 9 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor