Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Hurted inguinal area, lump formed. CT done, found hematoma and serum. Recommendation?

Hello . I had an accident on my bike 3 months ago . I fell and hit the handlebar with my Inguinal area . I developed like a Ping pong ball on my Inguinal area . I saw a dr and they sent me for an abdominal ct . The results for the ct were that I had and hematoma and serum in the area . Nothing like hernia . I still have that ball that grows sometimes . What's the recommendation .
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Due to accident there is an injury to the venous structures there as they are easy to damage and slowly they keep growing and formed a big hematoma. For a small hematoma there is nothing to worry it will heal by itself but for a big one you have to drain with needle under the guidance of sonography. So my suggestion is to consult any surgeon and get his opinion and surgery done.
Answered: Sun, 13 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor