Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Hurt wrist badly, terrible pain. Consult doctor?

Yesterday I got into a little accident with someone and clipped the back of her car and when that happened my wrist felt like it was compressed against the steering wheel. Today I slid and hit a curb really hard and did the same thing. Now my right wrist has an annoying pain and its making my ulna hurt. Should I go to my doctor today or wait a couple days? \
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Ideal would be to see doctor, not only bones but sometime delicate tendons of wrist can get injured.So a evaluation and doctor supervision is always better.Sometimes doctor might want to put your wrist in slab to give rest and promote healing.

Hope this helps.Regards
Answered: Tue, 26 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor