Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Hurt my shoulder. Why does it hurt after sneezing?

I hurt my shoulder wrestling two weeks ago. As soon as I hit the ground it hurt and I felt like I could barely move it. Later in that night it was extremely sore to the point of barely being able to move it and it even hurt when I laid down in my bed. It slowly got less sore but it still hurts to put on my book-bag, lay down in bed on that side, move in a punching motion at full speed, leave still for a while, and it hurt extremely bad after a sneeze yesterday. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
you have not told whwther you got xray shoulder
if no fracture
there is soft tissue injury which needs rest and arm support
it takes 3 week rest to recover fro soft tissue injury
and if these is soft tisue injury the movements involved which has sharing of nerves causes pain
Answered: Sun, 30 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor