Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Hurt forehead, lump formed, hurts when touch. pain spread to back and ear. Suggestion?

I hit my forehead on the corner of the door last night pretty hard and right way you could see the bumb but now you can't you can just feel it and its soft when you touch and I can hardly touch because it hurts when I do. It's the next day now and my head hurts mostly the back of it and on the sides by my ears but the bumb where I hit it doesn't hurt unless I touch it or move my eyebrow. Should everything be fine?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Nothing to worry.
At the site of impact there might be having some hematoma and it started dissolving or gravitated down so there might not have swelling.
But due to heavy impcat there might be having some strain on back of neck muscles gives you pain at back of head.
Apply ice pack on forehead.
Take some analgesic, muscle relaxant medicine for 2 days.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Tue, 15 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor