Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Hunger like pain in stomach, no relief on eating, pain radiates to throat, excessive formation of warm saliva in mouth, hot forehead. Cause?

Hello, I am having a very dull, hunger-like pain in my stomach . I ve tried eating, although I lack an apetite, and the feeling still persists. It s been coming periodicly throughout the day, but yesterday it was all day. Yesterday there the dull feeling from my stomach and a little ways up my throat also. When the feeling comes it s painful and uncomfortable. Also there is this watering in my mouth that keeps happening. It keeps watering uncontrolably and my mout just fills with warm saliva . Im not sure if i am running a fever but my forehead is awefully hot and I have a headache . I haven t gone to the bathroom or vommited. What could this be? I am a female
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  149
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to the forum. The symptoms that you have can be because of gastritis. It usually presents with burning pain in the area around the umbilicus ( epigastrium) and moves up to your esophagus causing you discomfort. The pain may move around in your stomach area. To keep fit you need to maintain your diet ( less oily, less spicy, avoid junk and fast food ) as well as time when you eat. Antacids can be of help to you.

Since you have headache and head feels hot, you should consult a doctor to rule out viral fever. You may need to have some investigations ( routine blood and urine - routine/culture sensitivity ) antibiotics and analgesics. Drink plenty of water, soups, juice and do not hold urine for long.

You have not mentioned about your sex life, if you are a sexually active person and have sex without protection, you should note when you had your last LMP ( last menstrual period ). Get a urine test done to rule out pregnancy. Visit a gynecologist if you have missed period.

Have a nice day, take care.
Answered: Tue, 9 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor