Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Huge bump on forehead filled with water and blood, paining, headache. What should i do?

I have a huge bump on my forehead that is filled with water and some blood . it almost looks like a bug bite but it is not itchy it just hurts to touch and almost feels as though its throbbing.... i have a had a headache since its surfaced on my face. Ive gotten them before but they go away I just don t know what a good thing to is to get rid of it quickly.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having a bump on the forehead associated with headache.
This indicates that you are having a infected cyst probably a sebaceous cyst and the inflammatory symptoms are responsible for headache.
The treatment of the condition is by use of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. if the lesion presents with pus point it may require incision and drainage.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you
Answered: Thu, 10 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor