Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Huge bulge in right side of scortum, scortum hernia, varicole. Any good doctor in Delhi?

I have this huge bulge in my right side of scortum. So i decided to check this with a urologist. I went in delhi and doctor advised me to do a whole abdominal and scortum scan. Once i did it it came out to be a scortum hernia and varicocle in right side. I have a huge bulge of 4-5 cm in right side when i stand up most of the time and it goes in night when i sleep. The heaviness is uncomfortable and some time is pains too. Please suggest where should i operate myself in delhi.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hernia has to be operated .There is no role of medicines.
You have to prevent complications like obstruction also
You can go for Laparoscopic repair.
There are many centres in Delhi where Inguinal hernia is done by open method or LAparoscopic method.
Choose a good LAparoscopic surgeon and proceed.
Wish you good health
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. M Y Shareef's  Response
Hi ! From the description of your symptoms and radiological tests, it is obvious that you have got a Hernia and a vericocele on the right side. The treatment for both these is surgery alone, which can be done by minimal invasive surgery ( laparoscopic). There are good hospitals in Delhi, and you can chose your doctor and hospital after getting the information from the web. It is better to get operated sooner to avoid any further complications of a hernia.Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor