Owl Image

How we can make my kurgers stain strong ?

hi i want know information about men semen.because i have body check and my kruger.s stain only 2%. so is very hard to for make my wife pragnet.so what i can do ? for make my kurger,s stain msome strong.but my wife before 2 times pragnet but after pragnet after some week.we go to listen for baby heart beat.but we canot liston heart beat.so we go to aboutaion .now we again have plain for my wife pragnet.but first we want know how we can make my kurgers stain some strong? because one normal men kurger,s stain is 15%.but my kurgers stain is very week.so please tell us some suggation.thanks of lots
Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Hi bobby;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
You get your complete semen analysis report if the report shows motility of more than 50% also if the reports of your wife are normal she will become pregnant.So if you have a low kruger stain please consult a doctor(Urologist) to examine you and treat you for the problem.Once treatment works fine for you then you will have a baby.
Thanks