How to withdraw from Viacoram?

I am 73 years old l am on blood pressure. medicines for the last seven years for the last three months jam taking viacoram 10.5mg with atenenol50 mg can I vote this medication. I have learned that viacoram is not suitable for elderly people can I stop viacoram abruptly
Mon, 16 Jul 2018
Hello
Welcome to Ask a Doctor service
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
As long as the blood pressure medicine is concern it has to be prescribed by cardiologist or physician. Once the medicine suggested by doctor then you are not suppose to change it or adjust the dose, if you are having some doubt then you can discuss this with doctor, physician taking all the care and healthy safety for the patient, they are the final judge knew the pharmacology and every thing about the drugs prescribe to drug, if you do not have any symptoms then why to worry, and creating the doubt.
Hope I have answered your query, let me know for further assistance.