How to use hcg diet drops?

i am 30 yrs female having diebetese newly detected before 3yrs...my height is 153cms and weiight is 62kgs....i just want to ask whether should i go through HCG premium diet....and pls giude me how i can take the hcg diet drops...i mean that should diluted with water or directly...thanking u..
Wed, 7 May 2014
Hi there,

I usually do not advise any specific diet to my patients, especially if they are newly detected.

I highly recommend to make changes in their current diet and lifestyle regimen. If you are determined in following such changes, you will see improvement within the first month to up to 3 months after changes applied.

You are too young to experiment with your body. Give your body what is healthy and you'll beat diabetes in return.

All the best!
Dr.Albana