How to treat wrist pain caused after injury in children?

My son, 11 years old, fell down in soccer 2 days ago and hurt his wrist. There is not swelling, but he says it still hurts when he uses his hand and when he twists his wrist as in opening a bottle. Should he get it xrayed or is it something that will heal on its own?
Fri, 16 Oct 2015
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Hi, I had gone through your question and understand your concerns.there will b channces of fracture if sweeling is there.so kindly do an xray.after lemme know how he is...treatment you can give is jus hot fomentation thrice a day,mild pain killers like tab paracetamol 500mg if severe pain.
rest and lemme know the results..you can take xray.