Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
189 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How to treat tingling feeling and blister on penis head?

please i recently masturbated consecutively for bout 3 days and then woke up with a tingly feeling on the head of my penis examined it and saw a sort of blister like rash that didn t hurt at all but just tinged. during the course of the day the sort of al merged into one huge blister like bulge that still docent hurt but I m really scared and confused coupled with the fact that i had unprotected sex bout a week ago. been doing some online research about herpes but this dent hurt so as herpes would but I m still very uneasy, tried doing a test for herpes today but its way too expensive to afford, what do i do pls??
Fri, 19 Jun 2015
Report Abuse
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Meet some GO and get it physically examined to exclude some bruise, allergy or herpes instead of guessing. Then it would be appropriate to comment on medicine part.

Hope it guides you well
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi..i had a head/blow job from my wife last nite and today evening as i was bathing i noticed small blisters about 5 on the inside of my penis (i...