How to treat the swelling in lips caused by using rusty razor for shaving a peach fuzz?

I used a rusted razor on my upper lip to shave my peach fuzz I have there and the day after it started to really itch around my mouth and then my lips started to peel and dry out more then yesterday i started over applying Chapstick and when I do it would burn everytime. At the same time my lips looked like they were swollen and from then it's getting worse or nothing's changing. I'm trying everything I search like hot/cold compresses, steaming them, putting olive oil on them. I really need the swelling to at least be gone.
Wed, 15 Jan 2014