How to treat the hard lump on the back of my head?

Hi, I have discovered a hard lump on the back of my head near the right ear about a inch up from my hairline? It only hurts when you press on it. I haven t sustained any head injuries so I m curious to know what it is. In the past I suffered from lympth node TB
Thu, 17 Jan 2019

Be careful, it could be reactivation OF TB. It could be a sebaceous cyst as well. Kindly consult a skin specialist/surgeon. Get it operated and send the material for further examination.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Nirmal Chander Gupta,
Orthopaedic Surgeon