How to treat the findings in ultrasound of shoulder without surgery?

as USG Rt Shoulder report, Sir I am near complete to complete full thickness teaar of supraspinatus tendon with atrophic muscle bellly. Fluid distension of bicipital groove, SA_SD bursa and supcoracoid recess. Suspicious small tear in cranial fibers of subscapularis tendon. Degenerative cortical irregularity of humerous. please let me know I should go for surgery. As I am cardiac patient I want to avoid surgery. What should iI do please. J.K.Arora
Fri, 20 May 2016