How to treat the condition of acute labyrinthitis ?

I was recently hospitalized with acute labyrinthitis. I am doing better and have only slight dizziness and overall fatigue and listlessness. I am concerned about having an attack while flying after reading that changes in pressure (flying, scuba diving) could be triggers. What can I do to prevent this from happening as my attack was sudden, debilitating, excruciating and loss of body functions. I do not want to experience this while in the air.
Tue, 3 Jun 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi, thanks for the query.
During flying swallow fluid repeatedly , avoid sleep while fiying , use chew gum & Decongestant nasal drops this while prevent sudden change in pressure . Continue your treatment for labyrinthitis.
Hope above information helpful to you.
Regards - Dr KK ( Karade )