How to treat the amputed right arm and decayed teeth due to medications?

My son soon to be 41yrs old had an injury at work that completely amputed his dominant right arm and externally amputed the external 98%. It was held on by a slither of skin in 2009. He has had 5 surgies. A bridge like bar inside the upper part of his arm and lower cavador nerves in the lower part. He has what they call a bear claw hand and wrist just flops so he has to wear a wrist brace but even though he has no feeling in certain parts of his hand he is in pain always especially in the cold. And where the bridge in the upper arm is you can t touch at all because it causes great pain. His WC cade was closed and now is on SSD and Medicare part A&B,but would never be able to afford any kind of medical bill balances. His medicines have cause him to have his teeth decay and he of course has no dental coverage at all. He needs a doctors that are willing to take care of his teeth with extractions and dentures but most important one that is willing to amputee his arm and give him a robotic one so he would once again have two arms and hands that work without pain any longer and then fix his teeth to aldso spot that pain and get him off his meds. But he also needs this all to be done pro bono since he would not be able to afford any cost. He is in the Bronx,NY.
Mon, 19 Nov 2018