How to treat swelling on labia?

My outer labia on one side is extremelSwollen and hurts to touch it. It s not hard just extremely sore. I was feeling uncomfortable last night and had rough intercourse which seemed to aggravate it and now is swollen. Anything I can do to decrease the swelling?
Thu, 16 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

There might be small abrasion or cuts, which lead to inflammation and caused the symptoms. Nothing much to worry and you can apply Mupirocin ointments and it will resolve in couple of days. You can take analgesics, like Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen along with anti inflammatory drugs, like Serratiopeptidase for symptomatic relief. In case of signs of infection, antibiotics has to be started.