How to treat swelling on inner bicep after having a spider bite?

Hi, I m writing this to ask if you think I should go to the ER. I have a bug bite that I believe to be a spider bite on my inner bicep of my right arm. The actual bite was very swollen and looked like a bullseye. The surrounding area almost covering my whole bicep has broken out in what looks like little red dots and I believe they are broken blood vessels. There appears to be a red streak forming down my arm, a little past my inner elbow at this point and it s starting to worry me. I don t have a fever, but the whole area is very hot to the touch. I really need some advice, I have been icing it and it seems to be reducing the swelling, but the line has not gone away and neither has the red dots and the area is still very warm, even after having ice applied for a good amount of time now.
Tue, 31 Oct 2017