How to treat stress?

I have been taking 10mg valium a day for a week due to not being able to sleep , i work in a highly stressfull job up to 16 hours a day/sometimes nigh shift. I have a medical soon & although I have a prescription I wish to remove it from my system quickly but safely
Fri, 9 May 2014
Hi
Thanks for using healthcare magic

Elimination half life of diazepam is 36 to 72 hours and a drug needs five elimination half lives to come out of body completely. In that case, you need around two weeks. Try to stop it at least two weeks before test. You have been taking it for one week and at this stage, it would not difficult for you to leave it. In case, test come positive, you can use your prescription.

Thanks