How to treat sore throat?

I have a sore throat, sinus on the left side seems to be clogged as I am experiencing pain that is radiating across the cheek on the same side. I was given Fluzet tablets to be taken X2 tds and Cataflam dispersible X1 bd. Are these going to be effective it was prescribed to me by a pharmacist
Tue, 20 Jun 2017
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
start antibiotics preferably amoxycillin and clavulinic acid. Take a mucolytic tablet. Nasal drops with steam inhalation twice daily and warm saline gargle. Do all these for minimum three days. Wait for a week. if symptoms persists take a ct scan of sinuses.