How to treat sore throat?

Hello, I feel a lot like someone just stuck needles in a flame and told me to swallow them or they'd burn my Harry Potter books and now my throat kills and please remember this is hypothetical and did not actually happen it's just what my throat feels like. Please, please PLEASE help me. Much thanks
Wed, 22 Jan 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. there can be various reasons for your sore throat, including infection and acid reflux. yo should meet your ENT doctor for examination and advice. meanwhile you can start gargling with warm salt water 5-6 times a day. thanks