How to treat slightly thickened right spermatic chord causing pain in testis?

helo Dr. iam krishna .in 94 i had appendicitis operation.2 months after that i am suffering from testis problem at that time dr had prescribed some medicines and solved at that time.from last january i had a problem.i had severe pain from the testis upward nerve and there is some skin below the testicle.i consulted a dr.he had done blood and urine test after that scaning in that it mentioned slightly thickened right spermatic chord.he prescribed medicine still pain so he told to consult genital urinary dr.he said nothing it will cure and prescribed but no change plz help me sir
Thu, 5 Dec 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

Anti-inflammatory drugs can help initially, take tests for urinary tract infections and prostate infection. then only the respective treatment can be given.

Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist