Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

How to treat sleep disorder ?

hi gud eve,ma sister is 22yrs old ,and she alwys told me that whole nigth she didnt sleep ,i think she is sufferring from sleeping disorder,how to overcome this problem,whats the reason behind this
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Sleep disturbances can occur in various conditions. Depression and anxiety are the most common causes. Therefore, consult a psychiatrist for evaluation of underlying cause and its management.
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

She must be having insomnia.There can be various causes for the same ranging from stress to psychiatric disorders.
I advise her to visit a Psychiatrist and get evaluated.
She can make some life style changes like having very good exercise during evening s , so that she sleeps of tiredness.
She can also try yoga , meditation.She can try meditation with theta waves or binaural waves with apt frequency and verified source.These show good results in many.
If you need more information feel free to ask me.

Take care

Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor