Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to treat pus formation ?

well im suffering from puss formation sionce last 2 yrs 1stly it hitted ma elbow got drained but thn in to my both legs after dat again my elbow from where it is strtd got selled up , i cannot keep ma hand straight , esr done , tb , blood test evrything done evrythng is normal but no relief neither m diabetic it pains alot suggest me
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  386
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Prahlad S. Patki's  Response
Please undergo Fasting and postprandial blood sugar and see that you dont have such a predisposing condition. Request your doctor to clean the ulcer area and prescribe a suitable antibiotic effective against Gram postive organisms. Take complete course and you should be fine. Maintain good hygeine.
Answered: Sat, 16 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor