How to treat pressure in head and on right side behind eye and swollen tongue?

37yo hx of migraine headaches. Recently had a MRI no remarkable finding; recently seen by ENT for head pressure, found not sinus infection, but rx flonase. Still having pressure on right side, below/behind eye. Today, had feeling of swollen tongue (on rightside) took Benadryl. Now noticing left eye lid droopy. Feeling sleepy. What do I need to worry about?
Mon, 2 Dec 2019
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response

Besides MRI, it is necessary for you to get evaluated by your Neurologist. This in order to get a correct understanding about neurological conditions such as Guillain-Barre, multiple sclerosis, etc. Discuss with your Neurologist for these issues.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Erion Spaho, Neurologist, Surgical