How to treat pollen allergy?

Can maple trees cause allergies. It seems when they bud, then drop the red stringy thing my allergies are at their worst. I mean even my ears get blocked and I feel as though I m under water. This when on for seven weeks. It would cause me to feel like I was in a fog and kinda affected my balance. Seen four different doctors none of which where allergist. All perscribed something different and not one of them worked. I afraid that it will happen again this spring! We ve only lived here for three years. We are surrounded by maple trees.
Mon, 22 Aug 2016
Hi welcome to HCM....

If you are having allergic infection than symptoms you have mentioned like congestion and eustacian tube swelling can occur ...
In this condition excess immune response is present ...

For congestion relief decongestent drug given like benadryl....

For specific antiinflammatory action Allegra M can be prescribed ....

For investigation CBC has to be done to look for eosinophilia ...

You can consult allergy specialist or pulmonologist for allergic testing ....
And that possible allergen contact has to be avoided ..
If needed immunotherapy option also available ...

Advise : Pulmonologist consultation....