How to treat nightfall ?

sir,every day nightfall occurs,how to stop.
Thu, 17 Nov 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
**this is perfectly a normal physiological phenomenon by which body relieves it sexual tensions.
.don't drink excess water at night.let the bladder remain empty at night.
..tab speman 1-2 tds for 2 months
..any mild tranquiliser
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
nightfall mainly occur in person who suppress their sexual desires and
not doing masturbation or sex regularly.
semen production continue through out day and night.
once it fill ,overflow is there.that is what u call nightfall.
it occur during dream of sexual activity.
dont shy or feel guilty if u have nightfall
Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
In males the body secretes seminal fluid, which contains millions of sperms. These sperms are produced on daily basis. Over 12 billion sperms are produced in a month by which the older sperms are replaced by the newer ones. In a person who does not masturbate or have sexual intercourse, the semen is not ejaculated. Hence it tends to come out in the form of night fall. This is a perfectly normal occurrence and does not affect the body in any way. There is no need to stop it .
Do not be guilty or excessively worried about the nightfall.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Praveen Kumar Nigam's  Response
hi,
this is a general problem.the main cause is incomplete sexual desire.
avoid sexual thought at night.before sleeping wash your feet with cold water.
take tab.neo 2tab.tds daily.
for more information,you can call me at my mob.9424883137
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Riyaz Nazimudheen's  Response
hi,
There is nothing to worry.It is a normal process to remove the produced semen.Also it is seen mostly in persons who suppress their feelings,which comes out during sleep as dreams.
I feel it will be over once you get married and have sex normally
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear

avoid thoughts of sex at bed time. Your emotions need an outlet. You are aadvised musli pak and tab. neo. bd. Morning walk deep breathing and meditation offer good support to such problems. avoid spicy and heavy meals.
hi,
take tab.neo 2tab.tds daily.