How to treat muscle tremors in my right tricep area?

Hello, I am a 43yo caucasian woman. Yesterday I began to have muscle tremors in my right tricep area. They occur at rest and are very fast. I have been taking 50mg of Zoloft for about a month. I was wondering if this might be a cause, or if it could be something else. Do I need to be seen in an emergency setting? I have begun weightlifting in the past week - I thought it might have something to do with that ... I also pulled a muscle or did something to a nerve in my lower back/buttock area on the right side as well. Thanks,
Thu, 12 Dec 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

Your symptoms are suggestive of a possible twisted muscle. For this reason, there is no need to go to the ER. I would just recommend trying to have some rest and performing some blood lab tests (complete blood count, CPK levels, blood electrolytes).

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist