How to treat left shoulder tearing sensations post neck surgery?

I had Neck surgery June 2, 2014 due to pinching of C8 nerve bundle and ulnar nerve challenges on the right arm and hand. My right hand continues to be numb on the lift side of the palm, small finger, and half of the ring finger. Not too surprising as carpal tunnel developing is an issue. What is new is a tearing sensation on the upper back of my left shoulder. My right side feels stronger from shoulder to elbow. No nerve pain under right shoulder blade. Just concerned about left shoulder or just give it time? My next appointment with surgeon s PA is 6/23/2014.
Mon, 1 Oct 2018