Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
133 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How to treat infertility problem?

Hello doctor,

I am facing infertility problem for the last 1 year Last month i did hsg and in tat my doctor told me i have traces for tuberclosis in my uterus. But my blood test report is negetive. Even then my doctor asked me to take akt 3 for 3 months. Is there any chance for me to get pregnant? Shall I continue taking this tablet
Mon, 10 Nov 2014
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcaremagic.
I have gone through your question.
As in HSG histosalpingography tuberculosis found then I would advise to take treatment of TB first, complete treatment of TB, and then plan for a baby.
For TB treatment consult a pulmonologist also.
Hope I answered your question.
Would be happy to help you further.
Take care.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hey first l say to you god bless you after that l,m 24 year old man and l was marring my wife before 3 years ago upto now she is not give me any...

Recent questions on  Infertility

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...Hello im gynecologest from syria i have an infertile 42 years old...

doctor1 MD

Hi We are married for 5 years and facing the infertility problem. We have met doctor and doctor suggested my wife with Reprogon 150 IU injection in...

doctor1 MD

Dear Sir, its regarding male infertility, we have been trying for a baby since 2007, after three years of trying we both did a detailed check up...

doctor1 MD

hi, I want to know the side effects of AKT 4 tablet. Two for the past one week i have foot pain and sweeling also and my doctor advised me to take...

doctor1 MD

I get a lower back pain which is excrucitating right after my cycle ends.its remians for 4-5 days. And have to take painkillers.Its very...

doctor1 MD

My daughter, 30, no children has always had severe cramps and periods. Now, every two or three months, she almost passes out with pain, sweats...

doctor1 MD

hi doctor, i am 44 years old and my ivf is planned next month in XXXXXXX 2018. The Infertility specialist has suggested me to undergo Semen...