How to treat hypothyroid?

For hypothyroid is the prescription right. And four months I should be fine with my thyroid without taking the daily medicine. (unconventional way to cure thyroid

1.NUTRILITE DAILY      M(1)…………A(1)…………E(1) FOR 3 MONTHS AND LATER 1 TABLET TWICE IN A DAY

2.NUTRLITE PROTEIN POWDER      M(10GM)…………………….E(10GM) TILL COMPLETE RELIEF AND LATER 1 SCOOP IN A DAY

3.NUTRILITE BIO C      M(1)…………………………….E(1) TILL COMPLETE RELIEF

4.NUTRILITE PARSELENIUM E      M(1) TILL COMPLETE RELIEF

5.NUTRLITE NATURAL B      M(1)…………A(1)…………E(1) TILL COMPLETE RELIEF AND LATER 1 TABLET TWICE IN A DAY

6.NUTRILITE SALMON OMEGA 3      M(1) TILL COMPLETE RELIEF

7.NUTRILITE SIBERIAN GINSENG WITH GINGKO BILOBA     M(2)
Mon, 26 Sep 2016